Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Finally, the day we've been looking forward to for months is finally here....Hawaii here we come! Can't wait for the sunshine-relaxing-whale watching-wedding attending-lovely time to begin.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The FUN ladies in a lounge area after the wedding...in case you were wondering, no...there wasn't a large screen with Snoop Dogg or whoever that is at the actual wedding.
Caught on camera...the hands down BEST LAUGH ever! Meet Tim Kerns. He is a friend of Nicholas from his fraternity and has the most amazing, contagious, happy laugh I have ever heard. And what's even greater is he is one of those people that laugh ALL the time....it is awesome!
More laughing...see, I told you...#1 Place for Fun!
I was extremely pleased to see Slumdog rack up so many awards at the Academy Awards tonight. Granted, I haven't seen all of the other movies nominated, but I have seen this one, and to me...it is brilliant.
I can't get this lovely little song out of my head either...
My other favorite part of the evening was, of course, the song and dance montage of musical show tunes! Very clever writing...
Saturday, February 21, 2009
It's true....I will take pretty much any opportunity that presents itself to bust out in show tunes...and this morning was no exception! It is such a gorgeous morning I can't help but sing the tune from "Oklahoma!"
We just got back from a walk around the neighborhood with Max and breakfast and coffee at Javasti (delicious savory crepes!)...I am loving this sunshine and cold weather, one of my absolute favorites.
"I've got a beautiful feeling....everything's going my way!"
Monday, February 16, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Such fun to be celebrating for the first time as Mr. and Mrs.! Nicholas you are truly My Funny Valentine and I love you with all my heart! XOXO
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
*St. Theresa's Prayer:*
May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
I absolutely love these words.
Monday, February 2, 2009
4. Switch out the office door (regular bedroom door) for a window pane door like this guy:
5. Speaking of doors...get a new front door too! I'd like a wood one with a window/windows for peeking purposes.
6. Create more organization in the laundry area by creating a "Laundry Nook"...these pictures give me hours of inspiration!
7. FINALLY get a chair cover for the old chair in the office...it is seriously an eye-sore.
8. Purchase an ottoman/coffee table for living room....hopefully at a steal of deal price! I'm thinking rectangular now...
9. Put up hand rail in the staircase to the basement.
10. Re-finish the armoir in the office from Nick's mom....it needs some serious TLC!
So wish us luck little house...we are excited for some new projects and plans to perform on you. Hopefully you'll just keep getting better and better as each year passes.
Court and Nick