4. Switch out the office door (regular bedroom door) for a window pane door like this guy:
5. Speaking of doors...get a new front door too! I'd like a wood one with a window/windows for peeking purposes.
6. Create more organization in the laundry area by creating a "Laundry Nook"...these pictures give me hours of inspiration!
7. FINALLY get a chair cover for the old chair in the office...it is seriously an eye-sore.
8. Purchase an ottoman/coffee table for living room....hopefully at a steal of deal price! I'm thinking rectangular now...
9. Put up hand rail in the staircase to the basement.
10. Re-finish the armoir in the office from Nick's mom....it needs some serious TLC!
So wish us luck little house...we are excited for some new projects and plans to perform on you. Hopefully you'll just keep getting better and better as each year passes.
Court and Nick