Sunday, August 14, 2011

Celebrating Krevin

Last weekend was another one for the books. Another wedding weekend in an absolutely gorgeous location, with a gorgeous bride and groom, and friends galore.

It was magical.


_MG_0101


IMG_0129



Roche Harbor is just a little bit pretty...


Picnik collage


These pictures were taken within the same hour. The changing colors of the sunset were breathtaking.


Rehearsal



Every detail was so perfectly Kris and Kevin aka Krevin, and the entire weekend was spent in sweet celebration that these two found each other...two people who couldn't be more perfectly made for one another.


IMG_0057



Details including multiple songs and readings from The Beatles, a recessional rap by their friend Beau to Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started" (which I happily got to play a small part in) and wedding programs and menus available through QR code...it was all so very them.


IMG_0078


This dress I borrowed from my girl Amy did earn me the nickname Daquiri-Ice for the weekend. Long story...I may or may not have been mistaken for a wedding crasher, and may or may not have actually crashed a wedding.


IMG_0153




IMG_0107



Us girls...we know how to have a good time.


IMG_0063



Us Walla Walla girls...we also know how to have a good time.
There is something pretty special about getting together with and reuniting friendships that go back 20 years. The WW roots run deep.


IMG_0165



My special Beekies girl who came all the way from Arizona to celebrate our Kricks. And lucky me, that meant I got 4 days with she and her hubs! It was such a treasure to get to spend time together, and that she got to meet our girl...something feels a little more complete now that she's held Charlotte in her arms. My girl with my girl.


_MG_0142



And this girl of mine?! She was a vision. A knockout.


Such a calm, happy, intentional and present bride. It was a joy being part of her day.


IMG_0172




IMG_0164




IMG_0174


Oh heeeeey fellas!


IMG_0125



I can't let this post end without mentioning the.best.band.ever-- The Michael Benson Band. Seriously. I have a musical crush on them. They had everyone on the dance floor from the first to the last song. Everything from Katy Perry, Eminem, Journey, The Beatles, Def Leopard...the hits just kept on coming. Like I said, it was a magical weekend.


IMG_0194




IMG_0133



And though we were sad for the night to come to an end, I will quote my new BFF Michael Benson who told us at the end of the night:
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
-Dr. Suess

Thanks for the smiles Krevin.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Michael Benson Band! They are friends of Garrett's family, too funny! Beautiful wedding!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Great photos, Court! I want to do it all over again!

Lindsay said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun! Gorgeous too! I wish I could have been there!

The Moore Family said...

Ohhh, loved it! Love you!!!! Love your girl! Love our girl!

Stacie said...

Beautiful! Kris really stunning! I keep hearing how fun it was! A good band ALWAYS makes a wedding memorable! I love your "daiquiri ice" dress :)

Kris said...

What sweet memories this brings back! Now that we're back hard at work it feels almost like a dream! Thank you so much for being such a huge part of the wedding weekend. Best bridesmaid/wedding singer/wedding crasher/Daiquiri ice ever!!!