Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Soooo happy that it is Friday and the weekend is here! For one reason or another I was just not in the blogging mood this week. Was I busy? Yes. Too busy? No. I don't know what it was...just in a blogging rut I guess....

We are off tonight to celebrate a little Bon Voyage gathering for this crazy cat! Rick is flying out tomorrow for Panama and then sailing for two months to the Galapagos Islands...sounds terrifying if you ask me, but I am certain he will have an awesome adventure!

We are meeting up with Rick and Laura and the siblings at the bar at the Hotel Monaco...I always feel oh-so-city-esque meeting at a hotel for cocktails. Cheers!

Rick cheering Nicholas on as he sabers a champagne bottle after law school graduation

2 comments:

Erin said...

How exciting!!! Galapagos Islands are a dream destination of mine. I'll be sure to have Steve read this post as I'm sure it will make him a bit jealous :)

Jamieofalltrades said...

Nick looks like such a baby!