Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ahhhh....

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~Berthold Auerbach

Our concert this afternoon what exactly what I needed on this Sunday afternoon. It was a rare change that for the first half of the concert, the choir wasn't performing so I was able to enjoy the concert from the audience's perspective and just enjoy the beautiful music. After a pretty busy weekend, it was just what I needed.
We enjoyed dinner afterwards with Nick's dad and step-mom at Ponti's Seafood Grill....delish! It was my first time there and I'm happy to let everyone know in case you weren't already aware (I wasn't until today)...that Dine Around Seattle is back! This is a great way to try out those restaurants you might have on your "I've got to check that place out" list...30 participating restaurants, 3 course meals, $30 dollars...can't beat that!

So if you are wanting to get out there and stimulate the economy, I suggest getting to one of these restaurants during the month of March. Divine dining at a delicious price...

1 comment:

Matt and Teresa said...

I am glad you had a chance to relax. Miss you friend!