Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two kinds...

I have a theory that there are two kinds of people in this world...

1. Those who love musicals
2. Those who don't love musicals

I am so blessed that I have married a man who is of the #1 nature.

Tonight we had a fun date night of making a delicious dinner, enjoying some of this wine (which happens to be Nick's favorite of all time):


and watching "Mamma Mia"...

I'm sure it probably sounds like torture to many guys out there, and Nick may kill me for writing this, but he actually enjoys watching these shows and going to live musicals with me! Could it get any better?! The play itself will always be the best for me...and as much as I loved going to see the movie with my girls when it opened...there is something about watching it in your own home, singing along to every song, and dancing around to each song with your husband and puppy...I was just overwhelmed with happiness, especially after a stressful week. Such perfection.

2 comments:

Matt and Teresa said...

We can't wait to see "Wicked" with you guys next weekend!

Jane said...

I am A and Sean is B. But he will watch with me :) Loved Mamma Mia!