Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mother's Day.

 
I am quite certain that the best days of my life have been since I have become a mama.
These girls of mine make life beautiful and meaningful in a way that I've never known before.
Challenging...yes. But, oh so good.
 


The girls' school had their annual Mother's Tea and without fail, it was the hands down cutest performance I ever did see. Clearly I'm not biased.



 


Mother's Day happened to follow Teacher Appreciation week this year (or does that happen every year?), which seems only appropriate because these caring, special women mother my girls daily. We are so blessed with the friends and staff that look after our girls when we have to be away from them, and Charlotte was pretty excited to give them a little thank you gesture.

 

 

My girls. Thank you for making me a mama.
 
"I feel whole at last."
Meg Matthews 

No comments: