Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Baby Z.

Woooooooah baby.
I know a certain baby who is already really, really loved.
A certain baby who happens to have a mom who is my soul sister and forever friend.
A certain baby who, I for one, have prayed for, and wished for and dreamed of.  I mean, who doesn't want to share mama-hood with their soul-sister?!!
A certain baby who we can't wait to meet in December.

Oh baby Zito, how we LOVED showering you this past weekend.



 




(Baby Zito will be the 12th baby to use our little cradle...wild huh?!
Seems only appropriate for soul sisters.)




 


 
You are going to be such a good mommy my girl.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this! Thank you so much, friend, for the best shower ever! I am such a lucky girl and Baby Z is just already so loved by you girls, it makes me so happy. Thank you for such an amazing day!!! xoxo