Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I remember a card I once gave my mom that read, "Sometimes life is hard....that's when it's good to have a mom."
Here's one of my reason's why it's good to have my mom:

Hi Court-
I was just thinking of you this morning. I need you to remember how greatly loved you and Nick are. I am so sorry for these most recent challenges you are facing. It is so hard to understand why somethings happen....I guess we just have to believe that there is always a reason (most of which we can't comprehend)

Happy October 1st to my October precious daughter. How blessed we were on the day you were born. "The angels sang and they blew on their horns and they danced, on the day that you were born."
I love you sweetheart...make it a good day.
Love mama


I hope mom doesn't mind me posting her email to me here, but I just had to share one of the million reasons why I am so blessed to have her as my sweet mama, and why today is feeling a bit better than yesterday. I love you!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet! I love cute Karen! :) I hope you are feeling better today friend...love you!

The Moore Family said...

I love your mama! what a treasure!

Kris said...

SO sweet! What a great way to start off the day. :)

Leah said...

Thanks for commenting! I'm glad to get to know a bit about people who know a bit about me now. Sounds like you have an awesome mamma. You're a lucky girl.

Erin said...

I'm so sorry about all of the stuff you're having to deal with right now. I'm so happy that you have such a spectacular mom to tell you exactly what you neeed to hear.