Monday, December 15, 2008

Annuity Source Christmas Party!

This year's Christmas party was held at the fabulous, amazing, beautiful and peaceful Suncadia...and let me just say, I am in love with it! It was the most perfect Winter Wonderland I could have dreamed up...the lodge where we stayed was so cozy and Margo's house was...well, incredible!! It was such a fun night filled with yummy food, delicious cocktails and wine, the traditional ornament exchange, and of course some late night love confessing (that's cool to do that with your boss right?!) But it's only because she is so fantastic! I love me some winter and especially some snow! The gals who I spend my days with!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I am so glad you work with such amazing people my Court!

Kris said...

Love that pic of all the girls - you are cracking up and sooo cute!

Matt and Teresa said...

We missed you this weekend but it looks like you had fun on your weekend get away!