Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happiness Overload

I feel like my happiness meter is going to explode!


Just got back from choir rehearsal for our concert this Sunday when we perform Handel's Messiah. I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...it is, hands down, the most amazing music I have ever heard, and probably will ever hear. To perform this piece each year, to know the music so well, to watch George our conductor so full of passion and love for the music, to sing about the story of Christ...I can never make it through a concert, let alone a rehearsal, without crying. It touches my heart like nothing else.

So with the Christmas decorating, the Messiah, mom coming for the weekend, and a soon-to-be arrival of a puppy in our household I am feeling like I might burst with happiness! My cup runneth over...

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Court, I am so happy your happiness meter is over the top! You are just my little ball of sunshine girlfriend and I wish wish wish I could be there. I love you!

Ailie said...

Yay! We are going to the Messiah on Saturday and I AM SO EXCITED! It always gives me goosebumps. I'm sure actually being a part of it is asolutely extraordinary...have so much fun!

Big Sare said...

I totally know what you mean. But instead of an awesome concert, I sing holdiay tumes really loud in my car. Gloria, by Michael W. Smith came on today on my Sirius and I had goose bumps the whole time! I freaking love the holiday season. I hope I can see your choir perform someday!