Monday, December 8, 2008

What a weekend!!

So I'm officially in LOVE with our puppy!! He is just the sweetest, cuddliest, smartest little thing...he is amazing. Seriously, kind of almost potty trained! On our way back from picking him up in Bellingham, we stopped in Samish Island at Auntie and Peter's for a delicious dinner of curry squash soup and fresh crab salad....yum!



Now I really need the fancy camera I dream of...hard to get shots of moving objects with my little digital...but here is little Mr. Ruffers in all his glory!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Wow! He is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing ever!

The Moore Family said...

Cute little pooch! Congrats my friend. I am very excited for you!

Live More Now said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That pup is so cute! I love the "seriously almost kind of potty trained"! Good luck with that. :)

Stacie said...

I want to snuggle him!!!!! so sweet he is!