Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to my love!

Nicholas:

Happy, happy, happy 30th birthday! I hope that today, and every day really, but especially today...you know how very much you are loved by so many people. You are unique, and original, and special. You are loyal, caring, and brilliant. You are the funniest person I've ever met, and I am so lucky that I get to share that laughter with you each and every day. You are an amazing cook, a hard worker, and you enjoy celebrations. You have an incredible heart and you aren't afraid to show your emotions. You know my quirks and love me because of them. You are a wealth of knowledge. You support me, compliment me, and make me feel beautiful. You get me.

Because of these things, and millions more, THANK YOU! My days with you have been the happiest times of my life, and I can't wait to see what this next decade brings for us.

I love you.
IMG_3339


And also a huge thank you to all our friends and family who came out to celebrate Nick's birthday on Saturday! Such a fun night!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Happy birthday Nick!!! Thanks for making my girlfren' sooooo darn happy!