Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Christmas in pictures...

Whew! I don't know about you all, but I can hardly believe the holidays are over and we are starting a new year. Time spent with family always goes way too fast, but we have been so lucky that each year we are able to spend time celebrating with both sides.

Some favorite moments of this Christmas season...
The beautiful view from Nick's parents house
IMG_4718


This little cutie {I promise, I only tortured him in this outfit for a little while...and only in the name of Christmas!}
IMG_4741


Christmas morning stockings...
IMG_4737


Fun new card games...
IMG_4754


Coordinating Plaid Christmas outfits (yes, my red handband got LOTS of use this December as evident from about the last 5 posts!)
IMG_4773


Special family stockings that have been in the family for over 50 years that were once lost, were found again!
IMG_4755


Nicholas admiring my families famous "Gold Bow"...also a tradition we think that has been going on since late 70's??
IMG_4794


Hard to believe it was our last Christmas as two and not three. Well, really three not four counting Mr. Max! I must say, I'm pretty excited for next year already.

3 comments:

Jamieofalltrades said...

I love plaid Christmas!

Unknown said...

I want to hear more about the gold bow tradition.. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Michelle said...

Yay! I thought they were lost for good!? Where were they? Great pics! :)m