Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrating cont.

In continuation of my post on celebrating...today brought with it two new things to celebrate:

1. The birthday of my cutest Krissy, Kricks, Kricklett, Krick-doggy-dog! Unfortunatly I can't be with her tonight on her Duck Dodge birthday gathering, but I'm looking forward to celebrating her 30th with her tomorrow!
IMG_1105


2. The return of the missing Seattle Summer!!! It is here, in all it's glory...and from the looks of the forcast, is here to stay (oh please oh please oh please oh please!)
IMG_5275



Even Max is super excited about it!


IMG_1052

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I can't believe I forgot to ask you all about little charlottes baptism today!!! It was so good talking to you friend. And your feet are still ridiculously pretty.

Kris said...

What a cute Kricky/Cork picture!! Love you friend! So glad that summer is here, finally!

Michelle said...

Hahaha laughing Max! It totally makes me smile!