Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy...

...for coffee this week. It's been a necessity.

_MG_9391



...that Nicholas and Dave were the ones doing the Mud Run last weekend and that Charlotte and I were just spectators.

IMG_9435



IMG_9426



IMG_9431



...that Charlotte is finally feeling better (yes, hard to believe but during the first week of summer she had the stomach flu...seriously?! I thought we were done with cold/flu season?!)

...that this challenging week is coming to a close. I'm not going to lie, it's been a bit of a rough one. Scheduling who will stay home with C...guilt about not being with her the whole time...guilt about having to leave work...maybe it's the Catholic in me or something, but I've just had a lot of mama guilt this week.

...that we get to hang with these buddies again this weekend!

_MG_9405



_MG_9388



...for 3-5 year goals and plans that Nick and I have been discussing. It's fun and exciting to think about (and my father-in-law Rick would be so proud...he's all about the 5 year plan)

...that training for this Rock-and-Roll 1/2 Marathon is coming to a close and that the race is this weekend (okay...so maybe I'm more nervous for the race part of it...)

...for Parisian themed showers for this cute little bride-to-be!

IMG_9436



IMG_9455



...that I married my very best friend who just happens to be a pretty incredible daddy. Happy belated fathers day! Thank you for everything this week.

3 comments:

Matt and Teresa said...

Can't wait to see you this afternoon!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Precious! Love those mud run pics - and of course your gorgeous Charlotte and her buddies. So glad she's feeling better - NOTHING harder than a sick babe :(. xo

Laura Moore said...

Rick is thrilled with being mentioned in your blog and with the 3 to 5 year plan.