Monday, December 12, 2011

My itsy bitsy baby.

Is not so itsy bitsy.
She had her first Christmas program tonight. A Christmas concert! My girl! I actually got a little choked up as we pulled into the school parking lot.


With Martina McBride singing "Oh Holy Night" on the radio, the trees for sale in the parking lot lit by the big old school holiday lights, and the parking lot packed with parents coming to see their kiddos perform...I was momentarily overwhelmed.


How lucky I am that I get to be a mama...and go to such darling events as these.


Untitled from Courtney Juhl on Vimeo.


My love of all things Christmas just went to a whole new level.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously. Cutest thing EVER.

The Moore Family said...

So dang cute Court! I love your buns

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

OMG that is so adorable!!