Saturday, December 17, 2011

Notice anything different?

_MG_2046

It's me.
Minus my appendix.


Yep...certainly not on my list of holiday plans, but after a night of horrible stomach pains, I went in to the doctor on Wednesday to learn that I would in fact be heading into surgery that afternoon. Bye bye appendix.
The one up side to spending the night at Swedish hospital?

milkshake

Another chance at their chocolate milkshakes! Yes please!

I'm taking this time to rest up, watch some Hallmark holiday movies on the iPad in bed and address our Christmas cards...I suppose there could have been worse times to get my appendix out!
Thank you to everyone for your sweet thoughts, calls and texts. And especially thank you to my girl Michelle for coming to hang with Charlotte while I was still in surgery, to Paul for hanging with her this afternoon when I really needed a nap...and to my wonderful husband for taking such good care of me and loving me so perfectly.
I love you.


_MG_2033

2 comments:

Loosy said...

You poor thing. Get better soon!

Matt and Teresa said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Love you!