Tuesday, November 5, 2013

All Hallows Eve.

I don't actually know...is All Hallows Eve actually Halloween Day that we celebrate, or the eve of Halloween day?
I suppose I could look it up, but I'm a little too lazy this morning and apparently writing in stream of consciousness.

Moving on....Halloween 2013.
It was the bomb.
Our two little fairies were quite a sight to see. Their dresses handmade by their talented Teta are a treasure and will be used for many more dress up occasions I am certain. Seriously, people who sew are amazing!! An art that was completely lost on me.

A feisty fairy and an angelic fairy.
Really... quite perfect for the stages they are both at in their little lives.
 

 
We started the night out at the school's annual Harvest Party where games, candy and friends were in excess.



 

Little friends. Big friends.

 
And then headed over to Ballard for some trick or treating action with our buddies who live on the best Halloween street!
 Fairies was the theme this year.





 
And the next morning...the Great Pumpkin came and traded all the candy for a special prize (a dinky little figurine toy!) Not sure how long that trick will work, but I'm going with it for now.
 
Another successful holiday for the books. Bring it on Thanksgiving! 

No comments: