Monday, November 4, 2013

The October roundup.

Also known as the one-where-I-need-to-catch-up-before-I-get-anymore-behind post.

So we'll be heavy on pictures, light on words tonight.
Which is actually kind of good. We are entering the last few months of the year...my favorite months. Months filled with gratitude, and family, and friends, and giving, and so, so much love. A reflective time. My heart does a little happy dance each time these months approach us {and it couldn't come at a more perfectly timed space in my life right now...had a few real rough patches in my parenting journal. More on that later}.

Tonight as I look back on our last couple weeks, the trials and struggles and challenges that life sometimes throws at you...well, they aren't taking front seat. These happy memories are.

Which, come to think of it, is kind of the whole reason I write this blog in the first place.

**********************************************************************************
Anniversary celebrations.
Nick's parents celebrated 20 years of marriage last month and lucky for us, they wanted to celebrate by hanging out with our big, crazy family! Apparently we have a love for The Sorrento because Nick and I stayed there on our wedding night, Hans and Becky's rehearsal dinner was there and now 20th wedding anniversary. I have a feeling it won't be the last time they see the Juhl/Almberg/Moore/Farrah clan.


 
Yep, the babies are still sleeping.


Best friends.
It is constant giggles when these three are together.
 
Lazy afternoon game time.

 
Walks through the fall leaves.
Charlotte and I like to listen to the crunch, crunch, crunch.
 
Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays.
I am such a birthday lover and prefer to spread out the celebrating a least a week long. So happy that I got a night with Nicholas, a night with my little girls, and I night with my ladies. HAPPY indeed. 

 
 
 
 

And a certain other little lady celebrated her 2nd birthday at the fanciest, most darling party! Ooh la la did we have a good time celebrating Miss Camilla!
 
Tippy toe kitchen helper.

 
Monday Night Football.
In a very calm, serene atmosphere.
Oh wait...
 
Twinsies with my babe.
And loving every second of it.
 
Tea parties and Halloween practicing.

 
Pumpkin carving with the guys.

 
 
Oh October, you were so good to us.


No comments: