Monday, September 15, 2014

Labor Day traditions.

It's officially official. Labor Day is Walla Walla weekend.
I love a good tradition, and any chance that we get to spend 5 full days in Walla Walla, complete with Grammie time, cowboy boots, the fair, a parade, sunshine, parks, sprinklers, mud pies, naps and sneaking in a date night...I'll take it.
 
 Hot summer nights. Laziness. In bed by 9:30 every night. Drinks on the patio. Time to unwind. It's all such a wonderful end of summer ritual for us.
 
 





 
 A little help from sister...
 
Though she much preferred to do it all on her own.
 
 
 


 
No joke...I'm still scared of the maze of mirrors. I had to ask the kind carnival man the trick so I wouldn't start hyperventilating in front of my four year old. It's so tricky!  
 
 

 






 
My WW girls!!  Unfortunately I think it was right about this moment that the WWHS Cheerleaders were marching by so we couldn't bust out our old moves and join in the fight song. I SO wanted to do the fight song!

Cutest little buddy in his cutest little hat sizing me up...


4 generations.


 
Thanks for another fabulous Labor Day in the books!
We love love you Walla Walla!
xoxo
 

No comments: