Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I know what you're thinking.
Wait, what?!
I know she gets behind in blogging, but this behind?!

I'm Merry Christmas'ing this post because a few weekends ago we celebrated our very belated holiday gathering with my work family. My amazing boss has a lovely home in Suncadia and hosted a weekend for us all to gather there together. The holiday season gets so busy with everyone's schedules, and then summer came and went...so we landed on September.

Christmas in September. And it was perfect! Sunshine, swimming, winery, Zac Brown cover band, delicious food...and the coolest underwater camera pics from the girls' new best friend Emily. I swear she's part mermaid and helped make Charlotte believe she was too.









 
Merry Merry!

No comments: