Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Back when it was October...

Oh hey. Yep. I'm still trying to keep this thing going. Must.Keep.Going. The girls truly love looking through pictures and memories and being reminded of places they've been, who they were with, what they looked like. This place has mostly become for them.
 
But also it's for me. When I have the time and the strength and the courage to write.
I'm going to get back to that place. It's my goal.
But for now, an onslaught of pictures from October. When we enjoyed so many fun outings in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest weather. When there were pumpkins, and cozy baked oatmeal, and birthday celebrations. When we played with our friends and ran in the red leaves.
These pictures.
These memories.
This is why this space is here.
 


















 
















 
 





 

 

No comments: