Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've jumped on the Vampire bandwagon....

And am officially OBSESSED with the Twilight series....finished the first book in about 2 days, and just got the second book which I am planning to start tonight. They are seriously so good!!
I love having a good book to read. There is nothing better. For me, when I have a good book it is pretty much all encompassing. I get completely and totally obsessed. Mom always talks about getting lots of "summer reading" done, but I seem to be the opposite. In the summer, there is always something else it seems to be doing....yardwork, BBQ's, meeting up with friends....anything to take advantage of the weather. But now that it's dark at 5 p.m., it seems my evenings have slowed down, and I must say, I am really enjoying it. Curling up and reading next to Nicholas almost every night is such a cozy, comfortable and safe feeling. Even if I am reading about teenage vampires.

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Vampires totally rock! I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks teenage vampires are great!

Carly B. said...

My sister just gave this book to me um...3 days ago and I'm embarrased to say that I finished it (thoroughly ignoring my poor husband and dog) yesterday...in 2 days. Oops :) I was completely engrossed!!! Can't wait to read the next one. :)

The Haigh's said...

Hi Courtney - found your blog through Michelle. Had to comment on your post as I get completely obsessed with good books as well and I have heard so much about the Twilight series, I think I may have to go find it.

Michelle said...

Twilight everywhere! I am so intrigued now...I do need a new book though!