Monday, November 17, 2008

Productive Weekend!

Whew...I love weekends where I feel like we really checked some things off the ever evolving "list" of to-do's.
-Got tons of yard work done: cleaned roof, cleaned out the gutters, raked leaves, cleaned out the flower/plant beds, mowed
-Got more stuff ready for little Max
-Friend time
-Family time
-Probably most exciting: traded in Nick's car and jumped on the Mercury Mariner bandwagon!! We feel very happy and fortunate with the deal we got on it. Now we'll have room for Max, and be able to take trips over the pass in months other than May, June, July, August.

All in all, very successfull weekend. Even though I didn't get to read nearly as much as I wanted about my beloved vampires.

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

YEah Court- you did get a lot done! Wow! Congrats on the new car, I feel like every time we have gone to a dealership it has taken the WHOLE weekend, so good for you!

Kris said...

Geez, reading about your weekend makes me feel LAZY! I had pretty much the opposite weekend. I had a list a mile long and chose to do NONE of it!