Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Week

Have I mentioned how much I love birthdays?

If not, I'm sayin' so now...I love them! Another year of memories and celebrations. I was so touched by all the calls, emails, texts, messages and love this year for my birthday- thank you to everyone for making it so special.

This year was filled with a frenchy dinner made by my talented husband (in our new Le Creuset pot! it is so gorgeous- can a pot be gorgeous?!), delicious Chateauneuf-du-Pape wine, dinner and drinks with my gals, a fun night out to see "Rainn Wilson and Friends" (a.k.a. Dwight from The Office) with Dave and Amy and lots of kisses from my sweet girl.

I was a happy birthday girl.

Birthday!

2 comments:

Matt and Teresa said...

I'm so glad I got to see you on Saturday. PS I love the picture collage.

Erin said...

Loved celebrating with you on Friday night - excellent choice with Bastille.
I've been wondering if anyone I knew went and saw Dwight - I'd love to hear more about it.