Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall

Here it is.
My post on fall.
I will now join the dozens of bloggers out there and throw my hat in the ring, proclaiming my love for this season. Because I do. I really love fall. I love the smells, the food, the colors (oh my the colors!), the coziness and the comfort that this season brings.

This past weekend we got to enjoy fall in all it's glory at one of my favorite locations...Klicker's of Walla Walla. Much like my sweet home town, this place seems to get cuter each time I visit.
_MG_6335


This adorable farmer's market that provides for every season...pumpkins and haystack pyramids in fall, Christmas trees in winter, just about every delicious type of produce you can imagine all summer long, an antique shop, ice cream treats...it is darling.
Pumpkins


Our babes first trip to a pumpkin patch...and the fact that it was Klicker's seemed, well, just perfect to me.
_MG_6322


I love these pics of her, exploring yet another something new. A new season for her and for all of us. And I love her runny nose. Not because having colds is fun (because it's not!), but because it showcases the day as it really was. I want to document and remember it just as it was. Perfectly imperfect.
IMG_6348

IMG_6347


Our perfect fall weekend.

"Give me the splendid silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling, give me juicy autumnal frust ripe and red from the orchard."- Walt Whitman

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh my god I want to squeeze her. And you!

The Moore Family said...

What a pumpkin. And you. are. hot.