Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014.

This year we headed over the mountains for a Walla Walla Thanksgiving. We actually haven't celebrated the holiday there since Nick and I have been married, so we figured it was about time.

And it was wonderful.

We ate, and cozied, and played at the park, and wandered around downtown, read, ate, drank, and ate some more. And as we sat around mom's dining room table, juggling kids and passing around dishes...I looked around and once again felt so deeply thankful for this family of ours. And while it shouldn't (and doesn't) take a holiday to make this apparent to me, it sure is nice to have a whole day dedicated to counting our many, many blessing.

*******************************************************
 
Before we headed over the mountains we made a little Thankful Tree at home. As you can tell, this is me in my fancy dress. 



 






 



 

 
 


No comments: