Sunday, June 19, 2016

Two hands.

It takes two hands to show your age.
TWO HANDS!
And that is certainly something to celebrate.

That, and your kind heart, your joy for life, your inquisitive mind and your creative self. I am not even sure how you are six years old my girl, but somehow I blinked and time pulled a fast one on me.

You are so very loved my big kiddo.
On your birthday, and every day.



Birthday donuts!



Helping Grammie get the cupcakes all set for your friend party...

We celebrated with so many of your favorite little buddies at Fox Hollow Farm, on possibly the hottest day of the year so far. My good luck birthday weather girl.
I will not say the party was relaxing, but it was such fun to see you girls running all around, giggling and exploring the farm. I think we were all exhausted by the end!






Right after finding a peacock in the upstairs of this play house! 













That smile. The one when your nose crinkles you are so happy. It's the best my girl. 

The next afternoon we continued the sweating, I mean celebrating, with a family gathering at our house-- we were so happy to have so many who were able to join for your special day!







Six looks good on you kid. Excited to share this next year with you!
xoxo

No comments: