Thursday, April 2, 2009

Message from my Husband

I received this email today at work:

Subject: Dinner Tonight

I'd like to start with the Oysters Rockefeller. Then I'll have the 16 oz. Peppercorn New York steak, medium rare. For sides, I would like the Gaucho Mac and Cheese and the Lobster Mashed Potatoes.

For dessert, the Chocolate Bourbon Cake and a double espresso.

After placing this order, pretend to be sick and have it all boxed up. I will let you have the sandwich I was going to have.

Nicholas


Keep in mind...this is not a dinner that Nicholas was invited to, this was a work dinner. It did however make me laugh out loud which I'm certain was the actual intent of the requests.

The dinner at El Gaucho was delicious though. Oh, and I did bring him left overs. I'm just really sweet like that.

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Cute Nicholas!!! He is one funny muffin.