Thursday, December 23, 2010

An early Christmas treat.

Christmas came a little early this year.

All the way from Louisiana.
IMG_7057

These girls.
My sweetest sweet cousins came to Washington for a winter visit. These two are pure goodness. The kind of people where your day instantly gets better just by being around them. The kind of people that make you strive to be a better person because they are so great. Sounds cheesy I know, but it's true.
Yep, sugary sweetness these two.
And I was eating up every moment with them.
Picnik collage

We met up with my family in Leavenworth which has to be the most wintery-wonderland location. It was as if we stepped into a Christmas snow globe village. Magical.
IMG_7037

IMG_7034

Is there anything better than sipping a holiday latte with the snow falling down? Not in my book.

Snow bunny

My little snow bunny, er, leopard did great all bundled up and we almost made it all the way through the Tree Lighting Ceremony. Almost. A leopard does have her limits.

IMG_7054

Hope's boyfriend Daniel had never seen snow, or mountains of this capacity for that matter...and I must say, there is something so special about sharing an experience like that with someone. Seeing everything new and fresh, nothing for granted and everything in amazement.
IMG_7069


After our weekend in Washington's Switzerland, we got to play tour guide in our beautiful Emerald City.
IMG_7078

It felt rather decadent to take a day in the middle of the week to bee-bop around town doing "Seattle" things...
IMG_7072

Picnik collage


Thank you so much my sweets for coming to visit...I am so happy you came, and oh-so-very happy you got to meet our girl!
IMG_7100

She is quite smitten with you both.

No comments: