Thursday, December 23, 2010

A good December.

What a lovely, whirl-wind month it's been. Preparing. Anticipating. Celebrating. It has been wonderful and though at times extremely hectic, the fun we've had makes it all worth it.

There have been lots of parties and gift exchanges...
IMG_6840


IMG_6963


IMG_6974


One party that came with an extremely generous gift from an extremely generous and amazing boss...
IMG_6940


Lots of food...
IMG_6971


IMG_6970

With unfortunately not a lot of working out... oops.

And of course lots of time with baby loves...
IMG_6968


IMG_6966


IMG_7002- cropped

And now on Christmas Eve Eve, as I sit down to write, with my girl snuggled in bed and a delicious glass of wine in my hand (well, not really in my hand...I'm typing people)...I am overcome with the Christmas happiness.

The anticipated event has arrived. Oh happy day.

And suddenly there was with the angels, a multitude of the heavenly host,
praising God and saying:
"Glory to God in the highest
and on earth peace and goodwill towards men."
Luke 2:13-14

No comments: