Sunday, August 17, 2008

Best Yardsale EVA!

So today when Nick and I were coming home from church and breakfast, the neighborhood was just packed with activity! We noticed a sign for "HUGE Yardsale"...which it was, but that wasn't the best part. In addition to selling items they didn't need anymore, they also had pony rides AND a psychic! How cool is that?! $4 out of the $5 it cost for the pony rides, and all $15 for the psychic went towards Animal Rescue. They were trying to rescue some poodle puppies from a puppy mill. So creative!! Check out my finds...a cupcake displayer, a frame and a belt...all for the price of...$2.50! I have got to get into this yardsaling business...deals galore!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

You are soo my girl!!! As you know it is one of my favorites!! Just wake up early and look for neon signs! Love it! HOT BELT!