Saturday, August 16, 2008

I heart Seattle

It was another perfect day on Lake Washington! Me, Nick, Michelle, Brad, Kim, Mike and a couple of Mike's friends went out on their fabulous boat to enjoy this wonderful summer weather we are having. We hooked up with Steve, Coffey, Carrie, Eric and Scottie and the Knot Perfect and played the afternoon away. Our favorite is to lounge in the water with our "diapers" a.k.a. life vests worn in a diaper fashion!Michelle is about to take the plunge!

Me, just being super happy....I love moments like this. When we were boating around yesterday, it was one of the times where I was completely aware of how lucky I am, and that there was absolutely no where else in the world I would rather have been. I love when I am able to be so present and in the moment like that.

No comments: