Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Secretly...

-I don't mind that it is raining out. Of course, only if it is for a day...but I am kind of enjoying curling up inside tonight, candles lit, reading favorite blogs, helping Nick get packed for his hiking trip...

-I am looking forward to some "alone" time...I feel like starting a great new book (any suggestions?), having a glass of wine, sleeping in, just a relaxing weekend. As Carrie in Sex and the City said, she could return to her S.S.B....Secret Single Behavior. Michelle and I were discussing this tonight....mine will be to have corn niblets for dinner (Nick would NEVER go for this!)

-I want kids like these and these (not yet of course, but someday)....and I want to take photographs like their moms!! (More to come on these future goals/dreams of me and M...)

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Love your secrets my special friend - and I love those kiddo blogs too- especially the BYU t-shirts- Mormon moms totally rock :). Photography and a great camera just got added to my list of "someday goals"

Anonymous said...

I just got dont reading Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand and I loved it.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to start working on the secret dream!!!

Unknown said...

You and your secrets are too cute! I love sleeping in the rain.. best sleep ever!