Friday, August 15, 2008

"They say it's your birthday..."

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband Nick!! Boy, am I thankful you were born! :) I am so proud, blessed and happy to be your wife...you fill my life with laughter and joy! I love you so much.

We started out the morning with a fun new tradition I thought we should start...on your birthday, you get to eat cake for breakfast in bed! The great part is, not only the birthday boy/girl gets to eat it...everyone does! I made him his favorite six layer cake from his childhood, which, truth be told...turned out better last year. But, it was still tasty!

We have such a fun weekend ahead of us....can't wait for all the celebrating! One of my all-time favorite pics of Nicholas as a little boy...

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Happy birthday Nick!! What a cute little boy he was!!!