Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Pet" Peeve

Oh how I wish I had my camera on me today on my drive home from work.

So, one of my biggest pet peeves of all times is stuffed animals lining the back window of cars. I just think it looks so tacky! Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of stuffed animals in general...but combined with an array of them lining the back window of your vehicle? Bleh.

Today's viewing took the cake though. Bobble head pets of all assortment, mounted in the rear view window. All sorts of dogs and cats, just staring at me, bobbling. It was kind of creepy actually.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Don't knock the bobbles, you know how the family feels about them. :)

Marge said...

I totally agree! SO strange!!!! and baby on board stickers....

The Moore Family said...

hahaa!!! My pet peeve - people wearing t-shirts with cats on them and posters of cats in clothes and on silk pillows. Dis-tur-bing! Cats are just gross to begin with. Stuffed animals in windows are a bit sad.. .

Ashley M said...

Amen to pet peeve!!