Saturday, September 13, 2008

An afternoon in Wallingford...

Nick and I had the funnest afternoon enjoying Wallingford today! We went to Molly Moons Ice Cream which is just the cutest little ice cream shop....everything in the shop is 100% compostable, and they use mainly locally grown organic ingrediants. Today they released a new flavor, Baracky Road, and for the release they had the base guitarist from The Shins scooping the icecream AND proceeds from the sales went to the Obama campaign...sweet! Literally. SO good...the sugar did actually put in to a food coma later in the afternoon.

We also stopped in to cutie little Bella Cosa...they have the most amazing foodie gifts and accessories. Nick had The Roosevelt, a grilled panini with turkey, cheddar and honey mustard and I had a delicious Panzanella salad.
Yep...we like eating!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

I have not been up to my blogging standard this weekend- I feel so behind on the Court life- 3 new posts I hadn't read. I am with you, food is the best!!!