Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why I'm so happy this "Sep-tem-ber Morn..."....

Because.........tonight we are going to see NEIL DIAMOND!!!! I can hardly control my excitement, it is bubbling out of me! Hansie got us tickets for our wedding and I have to say, it might be the best gift ever!
Neil brings back such happy memories....singing with my mom, singing and acting out the songs (yes, acting out) with Becca and Krissy....all the songs just remind me so much of my childhood and growing up. If I were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring a handful of cd's (I could never pick just one), Neil's Greatest Hits would definitely make the cut!

Wow...he is just so awesome!

3 comments:

Kris said...

The jealousy is actually paining me on this September morn.
Please sneak the cam in and take lots of pics for me!

Erin said...

Love Neil's hair! Have so much fun tonight.

The Moore Family said...

OH, I wish I could be there with you. . . please enjoy it and take good pictures for me! What I would give!? I am so happy you get to be there- better you than neither of us!!