Monday, September 22, 2008

(One of) my favorite times of year

Libra horoscope time!! I love that all the magazines feature my sign, Libra, for the upcoming month...what a treat!

Today's horoscope:
Your emotions may be extra volatile today, Courtney, and there is a great deal of passion behind your words. You have the power to instigate some major changes in your life, and if you are wise you will consider multiple ways in which these changes can be made. Find the part of you inside that needs a boost. Find the area that is lacking passion. Jump-start the battery that rules this aspect of your being and make sure all your sparks are firing.

Actually quite true....with work being really, really hectic and stressful lately, I was about to lose it today and had to do some deep breaths to not start crying. Seriously. I don't know why I let myself get so worked up sometimes, but today was definitely one of those days.

Thank goodness for Bootcamp and a yummy dinner made by my sweet husband...endorphins, stir fry, and my love...just what I needed!
Oh. And my favorite trash T.V. shows (G.G. and The Hills). That didn't hurt either.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I love your horoscopes! I remember you looking at them when we were in high school, sweet fond memories of "fish will be your main course". I adore you lady!

Erin said...

Being a Libra as well, thanks for sharing! And thanks for introducing me to Ryan last night - bridal bootcamp needs to be in fullswing for me :)

Jamieofalltrades said...

Take time for yourself girl! Don't let work get the best of you.