Friday, September 26, 2008

Report Back: AMAZING

The concert on Wednesday was absolutely fabulous! Neil's totally still got it! I have never been to a concert with such a wide variety in the ages of the attendees....there were young peeps like us (we are still considered young right?!?), parents age peeps, and lots of grey hair peeps. So great that music can bring together so many different people in different stages of their lives.






This one is for Lyndsy (I saw your comment on Krissy's page that this was one of your fav's...)


And for my Krissy....it's not Barbra, but still pretty darn good!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Ohhh, he sounds FANTASMO! Sooo much fun! Thanks for the video special friend!

Kris said...

I LOVE HIM!!! I am so glad you had such a fun time - I am so envious!! Thanks for taking videos - they made me so happy!!

Lyndsy said...

I am so jelly that you got to see Neil...also sad that no videos appear for me:( but thanks for the shout out. I listened to that song this morning. LOVE IT!!