Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurt So Good

Bootcamp last night was AMAZING! My old trainer Ryan started his own Bootcamp outside of the gym, which basically means it is a personal training session...just outside, and WAY cheaper! Sweet! I have totally been missing my weekly sessions working out with him, but after the wedding I just couldn't justify it any longer. So this is the perfect solution. It is held at the cutest little park in Bellevue, Meydenbauer Beach Park (at least while it still stays so nice out).

If anyone is interested in joining me, Monday and Wednesday evenings 5:30-6:30, $10!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Sweeeett!! I know how you have missed him so! I am very excited for you!

Erin said...

Court - I'm in!!! I would love to do it! And it's so close to me.

Lyndsy said...

Nice work! BTW I love that song! Makes me think of Footloose! Good luck with Boot Camp!