Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick Getaway

We had a fabulous Friday Getaway Night to the Hood Canal- thanks to an invite from friends Garrett and Lauren! Garret's family has a cabin up there (really a house...funny how second homes are always called cabin's but they are fully equiped with everything you would need, including internet!), so a big group of us went up there. We had to catch the ferry in Edmonds over to Kingston and Nick and I were THE LAST car they let on-- we must be living right!
Such a fun night filled with BBQing steaks and LOTS of games. Boys against girls....Boys won "Scene It", but we prevailed in a best out of three competition of "Guesstures". I tried to spend as much time as possible holding this little cutie....I love little Miss Addy! I on the other hand am not such a cutie here...still a little sleepy...

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

You are adorable my love- sounds like such a great weekend- babies are the best!

Kris said...

Fun! Addy is so freaking cute it kills me!

Unknown said...

The girls rocked Guesstures! I'm so glad that you guys made it!