Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Shower!

Ruthie's shower was this afternoon out in Issaquah. It was a gorgeous drive out there....it is only about 25 minutes out of the city but feels like you are really out in the country. Some of the leaves on all the trees were just starting to turn, it was lovely.


Jamie is a pro at making the Rehearsal Bouquet. She made a similar one at my shower that the girls threw for me- she rocks!! Instead of pulling the ribbon through a paper plate in the traditional fashion, she uses wrapping paper to make the entire bouquet....tissue is made into little flowers, paper becomes streamers and ribbons accent it all...quite a work of art!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I am so sad I missed out on this today! it looks like you girls had fun!

Jamieofalltrades said...

I can't take full credit for the boquet, Mrs. Reynolds is the OG at it.