Friday, June 20, 2008

Destination...Leavenworth!!

Can't wait until 3:30 today...we'll be heading over to Leavenworth for Mike and Erin's wedding! It is at the Mountain Springs Lodge http://www.mtsprings.com/ so all the guests will be staying together for the celebrating! Since Nicholas is still in Georgia, I have been bumped from a room to the sleeping porch...thanks a lot Nick! Only kidding...I actually think the porch is going to be a blast!

Congrats friends....so excited for you! Actually....I don't think either of you read my blog so it is kind of funny that I write as if I'm saying it to you. Let's just say I'm sending those good thoughts out into the universe for them!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Hi Courtney! Thanks for the comment. I added the peony photo to my Etsy shop :) I also have a couple more that I'll try to put up this weekend.

Love your blogs and congrats on the wedding!

Oh and have a great weekend!

Shelby