Sunday, June 8, 2008

Final Concert!

Tonight is our last concert of the '07-'08 season! I like the pieces we are doing this time, so I'm pretty excited about it. Though, there are still parts that I continue to get tongue-tied on with the German when it starts going really fast- yikes! Cute George at rehearsal yesterday....the picture is kind of dark but just wanted to post how darn cute he is!! He is one of the funniest people I have ever met...has the wittiest comments ever! It is a joy to sing with him and the OSSCS!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Cute coffee hostss, singing, horse cheering Court- I love to hear about your fun days filled with endless wonder!!! FYI - for the pics- select the smallest size and "none" as the layout. Once they have been uploaded - I select the picture and drag it to make it smaller. Then I delete the spaces inbetween the pictures so they are side by side. Hope that makes sense!