Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gross.

Okay- I know this is rude, but for some reason Ina Garten, otherwise known as our good friend "The Barefoot Contessa", and her husband Jeffrey gross me out!! Today at the gym I was lucky enough to get one of the machines with the T.V. right in front of you...so naturally I turned it to the Food Network. It's the only thing I work out to! I am usually really excited when The Barefoot Contessa is on, but they were seriously making out, saying really annoying comments the whole time....bleh. And maybe it's irritating because it all seems so fake??

Who knows, but I know Jamie shares my annoyance with me on this one. Thanks girl.

3 comments:

Jamieofalltrades said...

I do. She's so annoying with Jeffery. Always making things so when he eats them he thinks of her, blah, blah, blah. Suzy thinks Jeffery may have a wondering eye and that's why she's so weird about him.

Lindsay said...

Ha! It drives me nuts how she ALWAYS talks about Jeffrey! Funny about Suzy McQ's hypothesis! Paula Deen always talks about Michael, but I love Paula.

Marge said...

AGREED!!!!!!! I love your blog which I JUST discovered! too cute you are :) miss you! xo