Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One Month as a Mrs!

And LOVING it!! Can't believe it has already been one month since Nick and I got married! Don't worry...I won't be posting a monthiversary comment every month...but the first month is big!!

Auntie gave us a wedding gift and card last night, and I just loved the words on the card:

"As partners and friends
May you share each other's dreams
Ease each other's burdens
and be in love all the days of your life."

This is my hope and my goal for our lives together. Love you hubby!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet little saying! :) Congrats on your one monthiversary friends!

p.s. I finally wrapped your wedding present on Sunday, haha better late than never, right!? I need to see you soon so I can give it to you. Definitely should be docked points as the MOH in this category! ;)

The Moore Family said...

And they said it wouldn't last. :) LOL! I love you my special girl. I don't question the two of you laughing together forever. I love you!

Lyndsy said...

Congrats Courtney! You looked absolutely stunning and I loved your dress and venue and just thought everything was so beautiful!