Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy "Biggest Loser" Moment

So...it was a sad day last week when I had my last workout session with Ryan my trainer. As most of you know, I felt I could justify the cost when I was getting in shape for the wedding...but now, it just seems like too much money to spend.

That being said...I don't want to digress on the progress I have made with him. But IT.IS.HARD!! I've always been able to get myself to go running, or get on the elliptical...but strength training?! It is just such pure torture that I've never really stuck with it.

Today though, I felt like I could hear Trainer Bob (from The Biggest Loser) cheering me on! They always say that the show is giving the contestants the tools necessary for success after they leave the show, and that is exactly how I felt today! Ryan gave me a very detailed outline of a workout to follow...and I am happy to report, I was able to torture myself with the weights today....total "Go Me!" moment! YAY!

Now if only I didn't eat that package of Peanut M&M's earlier today..... ah well!

No comments: