Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reunion...Round II

Tonight was the dinner at the Elk's Club...(the sign was corrected by this time)...Kristen, Kricky, Michelle and me at Kricks house before Terry, Kris's dad, dropped us off. Funny...you know sometimes people say that folks come back to their 10 year reunion, really try to show off, look good to others, rent limo's....not these girls...it's parents picking us up and dropping us off all weekend! I love it!
$1 jello shots?! why not?If there would have been a Spirit Award given for the night, Miss Krissy most certainly would have won!! Her rapping skills are quite impressive! Unfotunately though....
Much of the evening looked like this...

Still had a great time though...so fun to see these gals who I grew up with and just pick up where we left off. There is a history there that is just so special, and regardless of much or little we all talk...somethings are just always the same when you go back to Walla Walla. I love you sweet town!

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Such hottie friends. Krick with the rapping - that is FUNNY!!! Sorry it was somewhat deserted! Missed you!

Kris said...

Haha! Love that you captured my crazy rapping. I am glad to hear I didn't embarass myself too much. Even though it was deserted I still had a great time! But again, I'd have a great time you you girls anywhere!

Lyndsy said...

So cute! Ya'll look gorgeous!

Live More Now said...

Hey Court! I found your blog through Beaker's! Thanks for your cute posts on my blog - you have a great one yourself- I love some of your links. I am going to have to come back and visit soon.... when it is not 12:09 am! :) Hope all is well. xoxo heather